The following are the terms of a contract between you and Gloone, legal person 506 896 374, based in Praceta Dom Nuno Álvares Pereira, 20 2ª Sala CC, 4450- 218 Matosinhos, Portugal.
By accessing and using this Website you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and rules.
If you dont agree with the terms of the agreement, please do not use this Website. The presented material on this Website are protected by the law.
Gloone recognizes the importance of privacy. We will never sell your information to third parties, be it individuals or companies.
The Website www.gloone.com is owned by Gloone Lda, based in Praceta Dom Nuno Álvares Pereira, 20 2ª Sala CC, 4450- 218 Matosinhos.
Our companie assumes a commitment to the privacy of any and all personal data of the customer, as well as its scurity. All information you provide to us will only allow our service to be best suited to your needs. The information entered at the time of payment is properly protected, being encrypted using the most advanced and effective tools of security. The personal informaion collected may include your name, e-mail, phone number or mobile number, address, date of birth, among others.
As on other websites, we collect and use information located on ads, that includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the browser that you use to visit our website, the time you spend on it and the pages that you visit in our website.
We process your personal data when this is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us. We can also treat the information if we have a legitimate interest to do it, provided that, in each case, our interest is in compliance with applicable law and the rights of the data owner, in particular to: communication with our clients; recruitment of employees; provision of informations about Gloone activities; website development and maintenance; provision of techinal assistance; fraud prevention and detection; ensure the security of the information networking.
Links for sites of third-party sites
This Website can contains links to sites of third parties (“linked websites”). The linked sites are not under Gloone’s control, is it not responsible for the content of any linked website.
Exercise of Rights by the Data Subject
At any time the data subject may:
• Request access to information- the holder of personal data have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and, where appropriate, to access his or her personal data and to access the information required by the law.
• Request a retification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete- the holder of the personal data has the right that Gloone, without unreasonable delay, rectify the inaccurate or incomplete data that concern to you.
• Request that your personal data are deleted- the owner of personal data has the right to ask Gloone to erase his or her data, without unreasonable delay, and the company has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when one of the following reasons applies:
• The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for wich it was collected or processed;
• Objects to the processing and there are not legitimates interests justifying the processing; or
• Has withdrawn its consent for data processing (in the cases that the treatment ist based in consent) and there is not other basis for such treatment.
• Request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data- the holder of the personal data has the right to request Gloone to limit the processing of your personal data if, in particular, one of the following applies:
• Contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period that allows Gloone to verify its accuracy;
• The data processing is lawful and the the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and instead requests the limitation of their use;
• Gloone no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• If you have opposed the processing, until it is established that the legitimate reasons of the controller override those of the data subject.
• To refuse the processing of your personal data - the data subject, 1) in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Gloone; or 2) the processing data is made for direct marketing purposes; or 3) definition of profiles; you may also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data.
If the processing data depends on your consent, you has the right to refuse- if the consent is legal has the right to remove your consent at any time, although this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given, nor the subsequent processing of the same data based on another lawful basis, such as the performance of the contract or of the legal obligation to which Gloone is subject.
The owner of the data may, at any time, exercise their rights, through the email address email@example.com or by letter to the address to Praceta Dom Nuno Álvares Pereira, 20 2ª Sala CC, 4450- 218 Matosinhos.
You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data owner. In certain cases, notably due to legal requirements, your request may not be immediately fulfilled and you will be informed of the measures taken to do so within 1 month of the request being made. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection.